1. Always belt up, no ma..er the distance you are traveling.
2. You must be safety conscious, especially when it comes to children.
3. Children over the age of 12 must use an adult seat belt
4. Make sure that all children must enter and exit a car from the side where there's a pavement.
5. Make sure that if you have children on board, the child lock for the doors is acvated and that children are kept under control during a journey.
6. Make sure that children don't stand in-between the front seats.
7. Always make sure that the child seats are properly fi..ed according to the manufacturer's instrucons Make sure that children are made aware of the importance of using seat belts.