DRINKING & DRIVING
1. Drink and drive is a serious offence.
2. Drink and drive can cost your life.
3. Breathalyzers detects whether a particular driver is intoxicated. So stay on the safe side and never risk to drink and drive. Drink and drive slows down your co-ordination and reaction time.
4. Did you know that you may still be unfit to drive in the morning after having drunk alcohol the previous evening?
5. You must never drive a vehicle with a blood alcohol level of more than 0.8 milligrams per milliliter or 80mg of alcohol per 210 liters of breath.
6. If you are going to have a drink, arrange for a designated sober driver to take you home. You must never drive under the influence of drugs or medicine. Consult a doctor or pharmacist for the right dosage.