1. Anyone who is 12 years and above is required to wear a seat belt once they get into a vehicle.
2. Wearing a seat belt will save your life.
3. Always abide by the rules, as they are there to protect and not to
4. It is the responsibility of a driver to make sure that all passengers, including children are strapped in before seng off on a journey.
5. Always make sure that all your seat belts are working properly at all times, if not get them serviced soonest.
We hear other passengers complaining that it is uncomfortable to wear a seat belt but it is safer to do so as it will save your life in case of anything on the road, so belt up.