1. Servicing res is just as important as changing your oil.
2. The lifespan of a re is dependent on;
A) Driving condions
B) Driving style
3. Constantly check and use your mirrors all the me.
4. Before changing lanes take me to judge speed of other road users.
5. Make sure that the lane you will be joining is sufficiently clear ahead and behind.
6. Be extra careful, especially at night and in poor visibility when it is harder to judge speed and distance.
A)The re brand
B) Tire composion and Proper maintenance
7. The average life span of a re is probably 65000km to 80,000 km for most sets.
8. Tire wear isn't the only thing that defines a res life span.
9. Tires that haven't worn out yet may need to be replaced due to condions called “dry-rot”
10. Dry rot occurs as sunlight causes the rubber on the sidewalls to crack overme.
11. Its important to keep properly inflated res as this increase rolling resistance and decrease fuel economy.
12. Both inflated and under inflated res, cause uneven re wear.