The following services are now available online hosted on Zamportal – The Digital Government homepage.
- Driver’s Licence (Renewal and Duplicate)
- Roadworthiness Application (“Road Fitness Test”)
- Motor Vehicle Licence (“Road Tax”)
- Motor Vehicle Registration – Registration
- Physical Vehicle Examination (Various)
- Driving Instructor Licence
- Driving School Licence
- Practical Driving Test Booking
- Provisional Driver’s Licence (Additional Class)
- PSV Driver’s Licence Renewal
- Release of Information for Motor Vehicle
You will need to register an account to be able to access and apply for these services via the link https://zampass.gsb.gov.zm/register. To register, you will need an ID number (NRC, Diplomatic Passport/ID, Passport Number or Refugee ID), a Mobile Number and an Email address already registered on the RTSA System through having a Driver Licence or owning a Motor Vehicle.