RED ALERT! RED ALERT!
PREVENTATIVE MEASURES AGAINST THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
COVID-19 (Corona Virus) is Real. Stay Safe by strictly following preventative measures provided! Protect yourself and others against COVID-19.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or clean with alcohol-based hand rub (Sanitizer) frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid crowded places and maintain social distancing when in a group.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell – even with a slight fever and cough.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care immediately.
TOGETHER WE CAN WIN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19
Video File from Road Audits
A video clip of Chirundu Road Audit on 10th December, 2020.
A video clip of the Great North Road Audit on 11th December, 2020.